Home

Friday, December 17, 2010

Foxy_Part 1

Chapter I.

. . : : Feeling of Foxy : : . .

Once upon time, there was a fox. His name is Foxy.

One day, his mom ask him to buy some rabbit meat. At that time, he was carrying something on his hand. He went to that market alone. After he arrived the market he bought the rabbit meat.

” Good morning Mom’ . . . ? I wanna buy some rabbit meat . .” asked Foxy to Miss. Brella.

“ Hai Foxy, good morning too, yes ofcourse just wait for a second, I’ll take it for u . . . “ answered Miss. Brella.

“ Thanks Mom’ . . . “ answered Foxy.

While wating, Foxy looked around, there are lots of dead rabbit hanging on the roof. He was very afraid at that time. Few minutes leter the rabbit meat is done .

“ This is the rabbit meat that you order Foxy . . .” said miss. Brella.

“ Thanks Mom . . . “ answered Foxy.

When he take the money from his pocket, suddenly Miss brella take a look of his bag that he carried.

“ By the way, what kind of thing that u carry on Foxy . . . ? asked miss Brella.

Quickly Foxy take his secret bag.

“ No mom, it’s just nothing . . . “ answered Foxy.

Quickly he pay for his meat and leave miss Brella shop.

He was very afraid at that time, he was afraid if miss. Brella know about what he is carrying and quickly he took his bicycle and cycle it back to his home.

“ Oh my god, she almost know what I bring . God bless me . . .better I go home quickly” said Foxy.

In the middle of the way, he met with a gankster who disturb him.

“ Hei . . . ???? what is your problem guys . . .?? don’t disturb me . . “ said Foxy.

“ Hei . . who are you . .? what you talking about . . ? here our place . . . “ said one of the gankster member.

“ let’s go guys, better we leave this weak boys here . . . losser . . .” said the leader of the gankster.

He felt very angry, and he decided to catch them and quickly he cycle his bicycle. He follows them through the alley, through the road and through the constractions. The builder get angry to them because they bother their place.

“ Hei . . . ??? what the hell are you doing here . . . ??? get out here. . . ! ! ! !” said one of the builder.

Foxy was very afraid at that time.

Suddenly, the gankster are stoped in the cornner of the way. They were waiting for Foxy. And then Foxy come to them and talk to them.

“ Hei guys . . what is your problem . . ? why you bothering me before . . ? what is my mistake . . ?” asked Foxy to the gankster.

But suddenly, one of the gankster push Foxy away to the ground.

“ Hei little boy, just give me what you have . . ?” said the gankster to Foxy.

“ No . . ! ! ! I don’t wanna give u anything . . “ said Foxy.

Suddenly Bull, one of member of the gankster grab Foxy bag.

“ Hahahahahaha . . . . I’ll take it home . .” said Bull.

“ Give it back to me, c’mon . .!!!!” said Foxy with anger.

But they ignored it, and they just play over with Foxy bag.

“ If you want your bag back to you, just take it by yourself. . .hahahaha. . .” said the leader of the genkster.

And the genkster threw the bag to the little girl, quickly Foxy take his bag from that little girl and push her away to the ground. After that he take his bicycle and quickly ride it to his home.

“ I hate them . . I don’t wanna meet with them anymore . . .S**t . . .” said Foxy to him self.

After he arrived his home, he put his secret bag to the grass beside his home.

“ Better I put it here . . I hope no one know about it . . .” said Foxy.

Silently he put his secret bag to the grass, and he entered into the house.

“ I’m coming . . .” said Foxy to every one in his home.

Directly he headed to the kitchen.

“ This is the rabbit meat that you order mom . . . “ said Foxy to his mom.

“ Okay . . thanks son . .by the way . . why are you so late Foxy . . ? What happen to you . . ? are you okay “ asked his mom to him.

“ I’m so sorry mom, I got some trouble when I’ll go home . .” answered Foxy.

“ What . . .??? Trouble . . what kind of trouble Foxy . . would you like to tell me . . ? “ asked his mom with shock.

“ Nothing, I think it’s not a big trouble, I could handle it . . so don’t be worried mom . .” said Foxy.

“ Really . . . ? are you sure . . ? “ add his mom, just to make her sure that there is nothing happened to her son.

“ Yes mom . .i’ll be okay . . ” said Foxy, try to convince his mother.

Immediately, he left his mom and go to the family room. There he met with his younger brother , his name is John. John is playing rabbit game there.

“ Hai Foxy . . what happen to you . . ? you look not exited today . . “ asked John.

“ Nothing John, it’s just like usual. .” Said Foxy happily.

“ Really . . ? “ asked John, to make sure.

“ Yes my lovely brother . . .” answered Foxy.

“ what are you doing Jonh . . .” asked Foxy to John.

“ I just playing a game, Rabbit game. Would you like to join with me . . ?asked John.

“ Hem . . okay I’ll try, let me play it . .just give the joystick to me . . hahahahaha . .” said Foxy.

“ Okay . . “ said john and give the joystick to Foxy.

And finaly Foxy playing the game. After a while, suddenly he imagining something about the game. He imagine that game, he imagine thet he join in that game and become a fox which hunted by the rabbit, he was very scared and suddenly he stop the game and throw the joystick around and he left the game.

“ Foxy . . . what’s wrong with you . . ? why you do that, you broke my joystick . . . mama , , , mama . . .” John crying.

Foxy left his brother and directly go to his room.

“ Oh my god . . what happened to me . . ? I hope it’s not like what I think about . . “ said Foxy.

The night has come, and now is time to dinner. Foxy and the whole family gathered together and enjoying their dinner.

“ Are you okay Foxy . . ?” asked his mom.

“ Yes mom, I’m okay . . thank you . . “ answered Foxy.

“ So what’s wrong with you before . . ?” asked his mom .

“ Nothing mom . . “ answered Foxy.

And then he continue his dinner. There were so many foods on the table, including the rabbit meat that Foxy bought before. His brother and his family eat so many rabbit meat, but not with Foxy, he didn’t touch the rabbit meat anymore. He felt very sad at that time.

“ Why don’t you eat the meat Foxy . . ? I thought you really like this. .” said his mom.

“ No mom, I just don’t want eat the meat today . . okay I’m finished. .” said Foxy.

Directly he went to his room. Quietly he take his secret bag, and bring it to his room. Do you know what was happened there . . ? turns out, something that is in his secret bag is Bunny costume. He waered it and watch him self at the mirror.

“ Oh my god . . what have I done . .?” said Foxy in his heart.

His mom very worried about him, so she decided to came to his room and ask Foxy about the problem that he have. Foxy fogot to lock his door room. And suddenly his mom saw everything. What he did there. His mom was very shock at that time, Foxy either. He didn’t know what he have todo at that time.

“ What . . . . . ????? Foxy . . . .what the hell is that . . . ? what are you doing with this thing? . . it’s unbelievable. I don’t know what’s wrong with you . . ? “ said his mom sock.

And Foxy can’t say anything at that time.

To be continue……

Story by : Fauzia Fil’ardi

Source : Fox Bunny Funny by Andy Hartzell

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do u think about it . . .?

Follow My Blog Plisssss ???? >.